Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- * If you are buying online a valid credit card is required for paying accounts. We reserve the right to accept or reject the payment made through credit cards.
- * izaccess.com PC support plan starts from the date on which you signup or sign the agreement copy, and the payment is realized.
- * In case you are not satisfied with the service and we have not been able to resolve even 1 issue with your PC in that month you are entitled to a full refund no questions asked.
- * In case we're not able to fix even one of your issues your complete amount would be refunded. In case we're able to fix even one issue you're not entitled for a complete refund. We would deduct a minimum of $29.99 or the total charged amount.
- * We don't store credit card information for any customer and we would not do any charging without your explicit consent.
Cancellation and Termination
- * You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account to your account manager is a must and you must receive a confirmation from your account manager on the date of cancelation.
- * All of your data stored with us will immediately be archived from active servers and maybe stored with us for any future use.
- * If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not be charge you again.
- * izaccess, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behaviour, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with izaccess, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Service.
- * Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by izaccess.
Disclaimer: IZaccess provides services for diagnostic and technical support issues for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and tablets. We are a THIRD PARTY solution and we are NOT AFFILIATED with any brands, trademarks, logos, or any other company names used. The brand names, trademarks, and logos belong to their respective owners and are for representation purposes only.
On Customer Card Statement Would See "ALW*izaccess18882551137"
For billing questions please call Allied Wallet at +1-888-255-1137 or Click Here